Key new features
- Added the option to invite other players to join your private instance, and show them what you have built.
- Added dynamic pathfinding for mobs, which means that it will take buildings built by players into account.
- Added tax system for buildings. Now if the tax period will expire then whole claim will be reset and buildings will be lost. Tax can be paid manually or automatically.
- Mobs and players from opposite faction can now attack players buildings, damage, destroy, and loot them. This brings World for Heroes competition to the whole new level. Buildings can be also repaired.
- Other players can now help with building process to speed it up, like a guild members can help to build a unique guild portal to another dimension to fight with stronger enemies but also get better rewards.
- Added claim upgrades where player can increase own land and build better or more buildings.
- Buildings can be upgraded and on each level they can provide different or extensive functionality, like a warehouse can store more items.
- Added Building rotator UI to improve building experience.
- Added interstages for buildings to better visualize building progress.
- Added health bar for buildings.
- Added building progress bar for buildings.
- Added categories for buildings that that will prevent from building too many buildings of one type in one claim.
- Added dedicated slots for harvesting.
- Added quality randomization for resource nodes as well as better visualization for harvesting.
- Added visualization for enchanted and socketed items so players could now show off their progress better.
- Added local auction house through NPC interactions which now can have their own currency, fees, and other rules.
Changes to existing features
- Modified effect stacking system for DoTs. Now when the effect is stacking by power then after the effect will be applied the time will be reset to its full DoT time.
- Modified Resource Nodes to only drop quest items if the player has that quest.
- Fixed issue where for abilities that were Friend Not-Self didn’t check range.
- Fixed issue where for ability with target type group, caster got effect every time the chunk was checked.
- Fixed issue with cooldown references caused that the start of the cooldown by the second player was reduced by the time differences from the start by the first player.
- Fixed issue where crafting with option must match layout didn’t work.
- Fixed issue where faction stance for dialogues was incorrectly checked.
- Fixed issue where merchant action for dialogue wasn’t handling purchasing items from players.
- Fixed issue with DoT effects that were pulsing one time fewer.
- Fixed issue with HoT effects that were stacking incorrectly.
- Fixed issue with shield effect where calculated absorption was higher than the calculated damage.
- Fixed exception where trigger profile caused an exception when it was triggered on both caster and the target simultaneously.
- Fixed issue where one of the middle guild ranks was removed.
- Fixed issue with an interactive object where interruption didn’t cancel visual effect nor interaction bar.
- Fixed issue where player shop didn’t appear after server restart and after the shop was closed items weren’t sent to the player via email.
- Fixed issue where sometimes shop model remained in the world.
- Fixed issue where in some cases player shops didn’t show item icons.
- Fixed issue where player shop triggered exception when ‘ character was used for the shop description.
- Fixed issue where resource node was locked as busy after player started to harvest it and logged out or closed the game client.
- Fixed issue where effects weren’t displayed on group members.
- Fixed issue where if resource panel for the guild was opened and whole guild window was closed then item handled wasn’t cleared properly and items used from backpack were taken as resources for guild leveling.
Implemented many other small fixes and changes
Key new features Added player shops functionality where you can sell/buy items using your player or a dedicated NPC that will do it for you. Such store can be set using item and when the store will be closed, items that remained will be emailed to the shop owner....
Key new features We improved the combat system in which there are such effects like: Shields that can reflect and absorb damage. Sprint that can increase movement speed Bullets like arrows or magical casts now will deal damage on impact. Stealth, based on player's...
Key new features Added achievements with titles, where you can complete some tasks to get bonuses using a specific title Added specific bonuses for different equipment elements to alter enchanting, socketing, harvesting, loot chance, time, and cost. Added loot...