Key new features
- Added item sets functionality, so there will be sets that will give you additional stats when part of the sets will be equipped
- Added socketing, so you will be able to put gems and runes into specific equipment to increase its parameters
- Added enchanting, where you will be able to enchant equipment to increase its parameters
- Added auction house where you can sell and buy items
Changes to existing features
- The balancing operation has been carried out. Changes have been made to the statistics of the equipment
- Fixed refresh of effects for group members.
- Fixed refresh of effects for the target, when a target was deselected and selected again.
- Fixed trade between players, where the bound item was dragged to the trade window and trade window was closed.
- Fixed coordinated effects, so they could be interrupted and synchronized properly between players.
- Fixed Legacy Animation for Asset Bundles where attack animation wasn’t properly triggered.
- Fixed Legacy Animation where specialAttack wasn’t properly set.
- Fixed issue where key bindings weren’t properly read from the Login->Scripts game object definition.
- Fixed price calculation for bundle versus single item. Now price is calculated per item and then multiplied by the amount for both client and server, and if the price per item after rounding is 0, it will be set to 1.
- Fixed mail panel where mail topic wasn’t properly presented.
- Fixed mail panel where message text wasn’t properly cleared after mail sent.
- Fixed mail panel where C.O.D. and standard mail weren’t properly reset after mail sent.
- Fixed missing translation for the required class in the tooltip.
- Fixed missing translation for the required skill in the tooltip.
- Fixed missing translation for the required class label in the tooltip.
- Fixed missing translation for the completed quest in the NP quest dialogue, when there was more than one quest.
- Fixed missing translation for the items presented in the resource node gathering window.
Implemented many other small fixes and changes
Key new features Added the option to invite other players to join your private instance, and show them what you have built. Added dynamic pathfinding for mobs, which means that it will take buildings built by players into account. Added tax system for buildings. Now...
Key new features Added player shops functionality where you can sell/buy items using your player or a dedicated NPC that will do it for you. Such store can be set using item and when the store will be closed, items that remained will be emailed to the shop owner....
Key new features We improved the combat system in which there are such effects like: Shields that can reflect and absorb damage. Sprint that can increase movement speed Bullets like arrows or magical casts now will deal damage on impact. Stealth, based on player's...