In the arsenal of World of Heroes, we can distinguish three categories:
- Sword – two-handed weapons forged from solid steel, which can withstand even the heaviest armour. Based on cut damage
- Arc – lethal weapon that allows fighting in the distance. Deals mainly stab injuries, but also has the ability to output a few magic attacks
- Magic stick – ambidextrous stick with runic characters, allowing casting spells, which in addition to damage inflicted magic, they can also significantly raise some statistics of the hero.
- Plate – Armour with the highest resistance to physical damage, but due to its weight firmly limiting the speed of the attacks and the movement of our hero.
- Leather – Armour having moderate immune parameters of both physical damage and, thanks to its lightness enables fast attacks by our hero.
- Cloth – low immune armour to physical damage, but has a strong magical aura, allowing for a significant reduction of received magic damage. Thanks to the enchanted magical runes can increase the power of spells cast by the hero.
In addition to the items listed above, a typical armoury in World of Heroes are also various types of scrolls, potions, and other, affecting the fight and character attributes, items.
Soon in World of Heroes will be implemented day/night cycle with dynamic weather conditions (snow, rain). It should make the world more interesting and the player will be able to immerse better experience in the game. Below you will find short animation which presents...
Dear Players. We would like to apologize You for quite a long break in the provision to you of any new information on the progress of work on the game World Of Heroes. At the same time, we have for you a very good news, in November 2017r the project owner, Dragonsan...
Because many of You sent us requests about footage from the game we want to fulfill this request, so we decided to start new cycle of movies directly from the game called Sneak Peek on WoH. Movies or movie links will be available on our forum, website, Facebooku and...