In the arsenal of World of Heroes, we can distinguish three categories:
- Sword – two-handed weapons forged from solid steel, which can withstand even the heaviest armour. Based on cut damage
- Arc – lethal weapon that allows fighting in the distance. Deals mainly stab injuries, but also has the ability to output a few magic attacks
- Magic stick – ambidextrous stick with runic characters, allowing casting spells, which in addition to damage inflicted magic, they can also significantly raise some statistics of the hero.
- Plate – Armour with the highest resistance to physical damage, but due to its weight firmly limiting the speed of the attacks and the movement of our hero.
- Leather – Armour having moderate immune parameters of both physical damage and, thanks to its lightness enables fast attacks by our hero.
- Cloth – low immune armour to physical damage, but has a strong magical aura, allowing for a significant reduction of received magic damage. Thanks to the enchanted magical runes can increase the power of spells cast by the hero.
In addition to the items listed above, a typical armoury in World of Heroes are also various types of scrolls, potions, and other, affecting the fight and character attributes, items.
Key new features Added achievements with titles, where you can complete some tasks to get bonuses using a specific title Added specific bonuses for different equipment elements to alter enchanting, socketing, harvesting, loot chance, time, and cost. Added loot...
Key new features Added option for abilities, to cast it on the group (available only for friendly effect ability). Added experience for combat skills, where experience can be defined per ability usage and per weapon swing. Added option for unique items, so only one...
Key new features Added item sets functionality, so there will be sets that will give you additional stats when part of the sets will be equipped Added socketing, so you will be able to put gems and runes into specific equipment to increase its parameters Added...