In the arsenal of World of Heroes, we can distinguish three categories:
- Sword – two-handed weapons forged from solid steel, which can withstand even the heaviest armour. Based on cut damage
- Arc – lethal weapon that allows fighting in the distance. Deals mainly stab injuries, but also has the ability to output a few magic attacks
- Magic stick – ambidextrous stick with runic characters, allowing casting spells, which in addition to damage inflicted magic, they can also significantly raise some statistics of the hero.
- Plate – Armour with the highest resistance to physical damage, but due to its weight firmly limiting the speed of the attacks and the movement of our hero.
- Leather – Armour having moderate immune parameters of both physical damage and, thanks to its lightness enables fast attacks by our hero.
- Cloth – low immune armour to physical damage, but has a strong magical aura, allowing for a significant reduction of received magic damage. Thanks to the enchanted magical runes can increase the power of spells cast by the hero.
In addition to the items listed above, a typical armoury in World of Heroes are also various types of scrolls, potions, and other, affecting the fight and character attributes, items.
Key new features Added the option to invite other players to join your private instance, and show them what you have built. Added dynamic pathfinding for mobs, which means that it will take buildings built by players into account. Added tax system for buildings. Now...
Key new features Added player shops functionality where you can sell/buy items using your player or a dedicated NPC that will do it for you. Such store can be set using item and when the store will be closed, items that remained will be emailed to the shop owner....
Key new features We improved the combat system in which there are such effects like: Shields that can reflect and absorb damage. Sprint that can increase movement speed Bullets like arrows or magical casts now will deal damage on impact. Stealth, based on player's...